Capability Matrix for Photonics Up-Skilling (CAMPUS)
1) Define the opto-electronics education and training capabilities within HE and relevant FE institutions in Wales;
2) Map the capabilities into categories which are meaningful to industrial users ;
3) Capture the capabilities within an easily-accessible matrix format – the capability matrix ;
4) Communicate the capability matrix to an industrial audience;
5) Assess the potential for delivery of the capability to industrial partners.
To produce a capability matrix for photonics workforce up-skilling provision available in universities and colleges in Wales in an accessible way to employers.
A capability matrix of education and training provision in photonics by universities and FE colleges in Wales.
Increased awareness among employers of workforce up-skilling provision in photonics in Wales.
|case_study.doc - 3.32 MB|
|final_report.docx - 708.65 KB|
|campus_matrix_brochure.pdf - 642.09 KB|
|wof_photonics_enabled_innovation_strategy_for_wales.pdf - 521.46 KB|